Pinto Horse Association of Western Washington
PtHAWW Show Premiums, Patterns and Misc Information
PtHAWW shows are not only a great place to show your Pinto horse, pony or mini, but also all other breeds. There are many classes for solids, as well as Open to All Breed (OTAB) classes. Please click on the below links for information and class premiums.
A couple quick things in preparation for the show:
1. There will be a high point offered for Ranch Horse. You MUST enter Ranch Horse to qualify and it will include halter and trail.
2. To be eligible for a high point you must enter a minimum of 3 classes in the category.
3. Halter classes must be in by Saturday morning at 7am. We will start combining classes after 7 am, and once they are combined they can not be undone per rules.
4. There will be a ribbon for sportsmanship.
5. The PtHAWW Year End High Point will include points from both our April and August shows plus EITHER the Cascade May show or the Jubilee show in July. You must attend at least PtHAWW April or August.
**Please note these are as of 4/11/17. Subject to change so check in when you arrive.
April High Point Winners HERE